Tuesday, November 8, 2011

right now

Here are some products that I am loving right now and I reccomend them all!



Love this eye cream. I put it on every night!



When I am in a hurry and my hair is a mess I spray some of this in the roots and it makes a world of a difference



Emi-Jay pony-tail holders are great. They don't leave a crease in your hair, they are stylish, and they are comfortable.



Morrocan hair oil is great! I buy the 'off-brand' at CVS and it works just the same. I have noticed a big difference in my hair since I started using it.

 

I put this Night of Olay firming cream on every night. It is very smooth and light which I like.




Sultra Curling Iron - I used my friend's this weekend and I fell in love. This is next on my list to buy.



Who knew Tom's made deoderant? It is all natural and it feels fabulous! Get it at Whole Foods



O.P.I. Bronze - my favorite color right now



EarthScience facial scrub - You can also get this at Whole Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment