Wednesday, November 30, 2011

holiday gift guide for her

It's that time of the year! I love Christmas and I love picking out gifts for my family and friends. I don't like giving ordinary, cliche gifts so I decided to do some searching. I have found some GREAT holiday gift ideas and they are all at great prices! Below are some gift ideas for her and tomorrow I will do a post on gift ideas for him. Merry, Merry and Enjoy!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Laptop Case $75



Brookfield Letterpress Stationary $75



Towel Warmer from Bed Bath & Beyond $79.99
I would love this!



Capri Blue Candles from Anthropologie $28
My roomates gave me one of these for my birthday and I am obsessed! They smell amazing.



Hunter Boots $125



JCrew Pajama Set $49.50
Who doesn't love pajamas?



Kmix Coffee Maker & Cup Warmer $130
So cute!



MyAgenda Planners 32.95 (at a discounted price right now on momagenda.com)
I had a MyAgenda all through college and still use them. I couldn't live without it! My mom has the MomAgenda - great gifts for moms.


Reclaimed Slate Cheese Board $48
I love this! How great would this be for a party or get together?!



Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Mascara Set $39



Cowl Neck Scarf from Urban Outfitters $34



Printed iPhone Case from JCrew $25

No comments:

Post a Comment