Wednesday, November 2, 2011

bundle up

Right now I am on the look-out for THE perfect coat. I really want it to be something that I can wear everyday but also warm. When it comes to a good coat you want it to be something that is classic so that you can wear it longer than one season, but you also want to make sure that it is stylish at the same time. I have found several that I love...now I just need to pick one.



Ann Taylor - So fun!



J Crew - Love this camel naval inspired coat



Michael Kors - Too edgy for everyday but I still love it!


Banana Republic


Zara - LOVE this one


 Michael Kors


Calvin Klein - Love the texture of this coat


DKNY - SO fun!

1 comment:

  1. where did you find the Michael Kors camel coat (the one with the mock neck and double breasted)?

    ReplyDelete