Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what's in my bag


There are some of my handbag essentials that I just have to have in my purse at all times...

1. I love this Michael Kors iPhone/Wallet case. I always keep it in my purse just in case. It is perfect for going out because it fits your phone and credit cards...what else do you need?!

2. Vitamins. They just make me feel like I am being healthy.

3. I love Aquaphor. I don't go anywhere without it and I am totally addicted. I use it for everything - It works great as an eye make-up remover.

4. Sephora lipstick. My mom has always said before I go anywhere, "You need a little lip color."

5. Colgate Wisp

6. I have to have a koozie on me. Not only do I drink Diet Coke all day long but I hate holding a cold can.

7. I love this little Tory Burch bag. I have it in red and I keep all of my lipstick, lipgloss, chapstick, etc. in it.

8. Orbit

9. iPhone. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment